About Customized Brokers
Since 1989, we’ve helped farmers, importers and exporters around the world build their businesses by providing efficient service, compliance expertise and a careful attention to detail. Because we understand that your business operates around the clock, we do too, offering 24/7 coverage of most major airports, ready to answer any questions or provide any service.
If you're shipping time- and temperature-sensitive good like fresh and frozen produce, every second counts. To succeed in this competitive business, you need a Customs partner that is reliable, experienced and completely committed to your success.
When every moment and every dollar counts, creating both time and cost efficiencies is key to making sure your goods arrive safely and on time.
For more than two decades we have developed a streamlined import process, as well as strong partnerships with U.S. Customs, the FDA and the USDA.
Our focus on compliance and personalized service and our commitment to understanding our clients’ businesses is what distinguishes us from everyone else.
- USDA Continues to Accept Comments on Proposed Rule to Adjust Agriculture Quarantine Inspection User Fees
- USDA AMS 8e reminder of inspection requirements/ Marketing Order
- IMPORT ADVISORY: Importer Security Filing- Liquidated Damages / Penalties to Be Issued
- Cape Gooseberry from Colombia and Papaya Imports
- USDA Proposes Adjustments to Agricultutal Quarantine Inspection (AQI) Program User Fees