About Customized Brokers
Since 1989, we’ve helped farmers, importers and exporters around the world build their businesses by providing efficient service, compliance expertise and a careful attention to detail. Because we understand that your business operates around the clock, we do too, offering 24/7 coverage of most major airports, ready to answer any questions or provide any service.
If you're shipping time- and temperature-sensitive good like fresh and frozen produce, every second counts. To succeed in this competitive business, you need a Customs partner that is reliable, experienced and completely committed to your success.
When every moment and every dollar counts, creating both time and cost efficiencies is key to making sure your goods arrive safely and on time.
For more than two decades we have developed a streamlined import process, as well as strong partnerships with U.S. Customs, the FDA and the USDA.
Our focus on compliance and personalized service and our commitment to understanding our clients’ businesses is what distinguishes us from everyone else.
- CBP Network Issues Causing System-Wide Delays
- Crowley’s Brickman Inducted into Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association Hall of Fame
- APHIS to Allow Blackberries and Raspberries from Ecuador
- Crowley Combining Puerto Rico Facilities into Single Logistics Services Center for Improved Customer Experience
- APHIS Soliciting Comments on Importation of Fresh Dragon Fruit from Ecuador