Staying abreast of regulation changes and ever-evolving market trends is vitally important in Customs brokerage, which is why our team of licensed brokers maintain active memberships and leadership roles in a variety of the top industry groups, such as the ones listed below. Additionally, Customized Brokers is a founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition and frequently serves as a resource for industry associations and trade publications.
- Founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA)
- Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association (FCBF)
- Produce Marketing Association (PMA)
- Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association (PAIA)
- Blue Book
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) - CUSBRO00296
- Greater Miami Chamber Commerce
Customized Brokers also maintains excellent relationships with all related government agencies, helping to clear your cargo fast.
- Crowley’s Connections Magazine Wins 2013 TMSA Compass Award of Excellence
- Crowley Now Offering Weekly LCL Services Between Puerto Rico and Central America
- Memorial Day Schedule
- CrowleyFresh Hits the Motherload
- As Seen in The Produce News: "CrowleyFresh Kicks into High Gear"