Staying abreast of regulation changes and ever-evolving market trends is vitally important in Customs brokerage, which is why our team of licensed brokers maintain active memberships and leadership roles in a variety of the top industry groups, such as the ones listed below. Additionally, Customized Brokers is a founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition and frequently serves as a resource for industry associations and trade publications.
- Founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA)
- Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association (FCBF)
- Produce Marketing Association (PMA)
- Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association (PAIA)
- Blue Book
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) - CUSBRO00296
- Greater Miami Chamber Commerce
Customized Brokers also maintains excellent relationships with all related government agencies, helping to clear your cargo fast.
- Port of NY & NJ to reopen 1/28/15
- Blizzard Warning January 26th, 2015
- APHIS Pest Risk Assessment Available for Review and Comment- Bell Peppers from Morocco
- 2015 Martin Luther King - Holiday Port Closures
- Customized Brokers Comments on Chilean Blueberry Season in "Produce News"