Staying abreast of regulation changes and ever-evolving market trends is vitally important in Customs brokerage, which is why our team of licensed brokers maintain active memberships and leadership roles in a variety of the top industry groups, such as the ones listed below. Additionally, Customized Brokers is a founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition and frequently serves as a resource for industry associations and trade publications .
- Founding member of the Florida Perishable Trade Coalition
- National Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA)
- Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association (FCBF)
- Produce Marketing Association (PMA)
- Peruvian Asparagus Importers Association (PAIA)
- Blue Book
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) - CUSBRO00296
- Greater Miami Chamber Commerce
Customized Brokers also maintains excellent relationships with all related government agencies , helping to clear your cargo fast.
- Crowley’s Brickman Inducted into Florida Customs Brokers & Forwarders Association Hall of Fame
- APHIS to Allow Blackberries and Raspberries from Ecuador
- Crowley Combining Puerto Rico Facilities into Single Logistics Services Center for Improved Customer Experience
- APHIS Soliciting Comments on Importation of Fresh Dragon Fruit from Ecuador
- U.S. Concerned About Labor Violations in Peruvian Textile, Apparel and Other Sectors