The staff at Customized Brokers has unmatched experience in clearing cargo into the United States. Since 1989, our people have been forming relationships with government agencies, maintaining active memberships and leadership in industry organizations while attending seminars and conferences to ensure regular updates and news to the trade. Customized Brokers also offers in-house educational training for customers and interested companies to help them navigate the Customs brokerage process.
Customized Brokers has strategically located, certified customs specialists in or near Miami, Port Everglades and Jacksonville, Fla; Los Angeles and Long Beach, Calif.; Houston, Texas; Philadelphia, Pa.; and Charleston, S.C. Our licensed brokers have decades of experience combined with the resources and connections you keep your cargo moving through the supply chain and into the hands of your customers.
Contact us and let our experts expedite your perishable, general and/or apparel-related cargo today.
- Crowley Promotes Jackie Gonsalez to Vice President, Apparel and Retail Supply Chain Business Development
- U.S. Resumes Imports of Pomegranate Arils from Peru
- Crowley Adds 400 New Refrigerated Containers to its Fleet Just in Time for Peak Reefer Cargo Season
- Crowley Merges Liner Services Unit into Integrated Logistics Organization
- Crowley Offers Speed and Convenience this Holiday Shipping Season