To tackle any problem pests, Customized Brokers customers now have access to a custom-built HMAP Refrigerated Chamber (shown above; downloadable .PDF below) in Port Everglades, Fla., which allows containers to be prepared for fumigation in a chilled environment, saving your valuable cargo and eliminating the need to export the load back to the country of origin. Customized Brokers is able to coordinate any needed fumigation on customers' behalf. (Click here for a complete list of our customized services .)
Be on the Lookout!
The following Highly Mobile Actionable Pests (HMAPs) and diseases have been identified as problematic by plant protection and quarantine identifiers. Customized Brokers encourages you to familiarize yourself and protect your international cargo from these interferences.
Pest Alerts by Region
- Central America
- South America
HMAP Cold Chamber Flyer
- 2015 Thanksgiving Nov 26th & 27th - Holiday Port Closures
- 2015 Veterans Day Nov 11th - Holiday Port Closures
- Overall Limits on Duty/Quota-Free Apparel from Africa to be increased in 2016
- DR Apparel Export Decrease
- UPDATE: Papaya from Peru Now Approved for Import