To tackle any problem pests, Customized Brokers customers now have access to a custom-built HMAP Refrigerated Chamber (shown above; downloadable .PDF below) in Port Everglades, Fla., which allows containers to be prepared for fumigation in a chilled environment, saving your valuable cargo and eliminating the need to export the load back to the country of origin. Customized Brokers is able to coordinate any needed fumigation on customers' behalf. (Click here for a complete list of our customized services.)
Be on the Lookout!
The following Highly Mobile Actionable Pests (HMAPs) and diseases have been identified as problematic by plant protection and quarantine identifiers. Customized Brokers encourages you to familiarize yourself and protect your international cargo from these interferences.
Pest Alerts by Region
- Central America
- South America
HMAP Cold Chamber Flyer
- APHIS Amends Federal Order Restricting Imports of Mediterranean Fruit Fly Host Commodities from the DR
- Customized Brokers Can Help Import Perishables from the Dominican Republic
- 2015 Good Friday April 3rd - Holiday Port Closures
- Advanced Freight and Duties Memo 2015
- APHIS Update regarding Federal Order DA-2015-14