To tackle any problem pests, Customized Brokers customers now have access to a custom-built HMAP Refrigerated Chamber (shown above; downloadable .PDF below) in Port Everglades, Fla., which allows containers to be prepared for fumigation in a chilled environment, saving your valuable cargo and eliminating the need to export the load back to the country of origin. Customized Brokers is able to coordinate any needed fumigation on customers' behalf. (Click here for a complete list of our customized services .)
Be on the Lookout!
The following Highly Mobile Actionable Pests (HMAPs) and diseases have been identified as problematic by plant protection and quarantine identifiers. Customized Brokers encourages you to familiarize yourself and protect your international cargo from these interferences.
Pest Alerts by Region
- Central America
- South America
HMAP Cold Chamber Flyer
- Customized Brokers Labor Day 2015 Port Closures
- Crowley Achieves Major Milestone with Keel Laying of Second LNG-Powered Ship
- "The Produce News:" Customized Brokers welcomes ACE implementation
- Notice to U.S. Exporters- Altering Certified Wood Packaging Materials
- APHIS Amends Import Requirements for Medfly Host Commodities from Chile