Customized Brokers' main office in Miami, Fla., (shown above) is located in the heart of the import/export community, four blocks from the Miami International Airport Cargo facilities and all government agencies. This office is also within minutes from the Port of Miami and about 40 minutes from Port Everglades. Our additional offices (listed below) are strategically located throughout the country. Contact us today for assistance.
10205 NW 108th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178
Office: (305) 471-8989
Fax: (305) 471-8988
San Pedro, CA - 300 S Harbor Blvd. Berth 86 San Pedro, CA 90731
Pennsauken, NJ - 36 St & Delaware River Pennsauken, NJ 08110 (near Philadelphia, PA)
Charleston, SC - 146 Fairchild St, Suite 160 Charleston, SC 29492
Houston, TX - 15894 Diplomatic Plaza Drive Houston, Texas 77032
Jacksonville, FL - 9487 Regency Square Boulevard Jacksonville, FL 32225
Vice President - Nelly Yunta
Customs Broker - Alicia Pelaez
Logistics Manager (Air) - Nilda Soler
ISF Supervisor - Kathy Cooper
Ocean/Traffic Supervisor - Milay Rodriguez
Customer Service - email@example.com
Ocean Department - firstname.lastname@example.org
ISF Department - email@example.com
Air Department - firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting - email@example.com
- Are you taking full advantage of DR-CAFTA benefits?
- Express Your Support for the Standardization of Phytosanitary Treatment Regulations
- APHIS Adds Distrito Nacional and Santo Domingo to list of Approved Export Provinces for Fruits and Vegetables
- APHIS Approves Importation Of Fresh Pomegranates From Peru Into Continental U.S.
- Revised: APHIS Approves Importation Of Fresh Pomegranates and Figs From Peru Into Continental U.S.