Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing dry foods and beverages into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- Crowley Expands Transportation Offerings with 3Gtms Transportation Management System
- Acting CBP Commissioner, Kevin McAleenan Named CBP Commissioner
- FDA FSMA Compliance ALERT: Critical Information affecting importation of FDA regulated commodities
- Crowley Enhances Container Shipping Service between Florida and Panama; New Consolidated Panama Office Offers Full Supply Chain Services
- Crowley Relocates Government Services Office in Washington, D.C.