Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing dry foods and beverages into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- Hurricane Maria Weather/Operations Update 09/21/2017
- CB Hurricane Irma Weather Update #3
- Hurricane Irma Update - Customized Brokers
- 2017 US Labor Day Sept 4th- Holiday Port Closures
- U.S. to Allow Importation of Colombian Avocados