Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing dry foods and beverages into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- Crowley Enhances Container Shipping Service between Florida and Panama; New Consolidated Panama Office Offers Full Supply Chain Services
- Crowley Relocates Government Services Office in Washington, D.C.
- Crowley Honored as “National Best and Brightest in Wellness” for Workplace Health Program
- CrowleyFresh Spreads the Love this Valentine's Day
- Holiday Port Closures - President's Day 2017