Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing dry foods and beverages into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- Crowley Restructures Business Units, Enhancing Service to Customers and Leveraging Scale to Gain Efficiency
- USDA AQI Treatment Charge Increase 2017
- Customs User Fee Changes Effective Jan 1, 2018
- Changes to the Customs In-Bond Process
- Lawsuit Against USDA over Argentine Lemons Moves Forward