Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing dry foods and beverages into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- Land N’ Sea Apparel Company Chooses Crowley Logistics as Customs Clearance and Supply Chain Services Partner
- Crowley Named a Healthiest Company in America for Fifth Straight Year
- Los Angeles / Long Beach OffPeak Appointment System with Flat Fee
- Entry/ID Application, ACE Cargo Release Information Requirements Under Review by CBP
- Crowley Logistics Expands Miami Warehouse Operations