Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing dry foods and beverages into the country. As your dedicated broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- Copies of Forms 28 and 29 to be sent to Customs Brokers
- U.S. to allow lemon imports from northwest Argentina
- Importation of Asparagus from Peru
- Crowley Expands Transportation Offerings with 3Gtms Transportation Management System
- Acting CBP Commissioner, Kevin McAleenan Named CBP Commissioner