To tackle any problem pests, Customized Brokers customers now have access to a custom-built HMAP Refrigerated Chamber (shown above; downloadable .PDF below) in Port Everglades, Fla., which allows containers to be prepared for fumigation in a chilled environment, saving your valuable cargo and eliminating the need to export the load back to the country of origin. Customized Brokers is able to coordinate any needed fumigation on customers' behalf. (Click here for a complete list of our customized services .)
Be on the Lookout!
The following Highly Mobile Actionable Pests (HMAPs) and diseases have been identified as problematic by plant protection and quarantine identifiers. Customized Brokers encourages you to familiarize yourself and protect your international cargo from these interferences.
Pest Alerts by Region
HMAP Cold Chamber Flyer
- CBP announces COBRA increase
- Organic Labeling Restriction Reminder
- Tariff on goods originating from China in effect July 6, 2018
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts
- U.S. may allow Importation of Avocados from Ecuador