To tackle any problem pests, Customized Brokers customers now have access to a custom-built HMAP Refrigerated Chamber (shown above; downloadable .PDF below) in Port Everglades, Fla., which allows containers to be prepared for fumigation in a chilled environment, saving your valuable cargo and eliminating the need to export the load back to the country of origin. Customized Brokers is able to coordinate any needed fumigation on customers' behalf. (Click here for a complete list of our customized services .)
Be on the Lookout!
The following Highly Mobile Actionable Pests (HMAPs) and diseases have been identified as problematic by plant protection and quarantine identifiers. Customized Brokers encourages you to familiarize yourself and protect your international cargo from these interferences.
Pest Alerts by Region
HMAP Cold Chamber Flyer
- Crowley Restructures Business Units, Enhancing Service to Customers and Leveraging Scale to Gain Efficiency
- USDA AQI Treatment Charge Increase 2017
- Customs User Fee Changes Effective Jan 1, 2018
- Changes to the Customs In-Bond Process
- Lawsuit Against USDA over Argentine Lemons Moves Forward