FAQ's - Textile & Apparel
- Why purchase an annual bond?
Securing an annual bond shows Customs - and customers! - that you are a serious importer and plan to continue importing to the United States. You’ll also save money by avoiding expensive single-entry bonds.
- Why become a C-TPAT member?
Joining the Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program expedites the release of your cargo and reduces the number of inspections, which helps aid prompt cargo availability. Customized Brokers encourages all of its customers to become C-TPAT certified. Click here to learn more.
- How do I avoid detention and demurrage charges from carriers?
Customized Brokers advises customers to negotiate with carriers for extra time to load and unload cargo.
- Crowley Adds 400 New Refrigerated Containers to its Fleet Just in Time for Peak Reefer Cargo Season
- Crowley Merges Liner Services Unit into Integrated Logistics Organization
- Crowley Offers Speed and Convenience this Holiday Shipping Season
- 2018 FDA Renewal period begins
- CBP announces COBRA increase