Customized Brokers has extensive knowledge of the following U.S. Government agencies as well as their regulations for importing textiles and apparel into the country. As your dedicated customs clearance broker, Customized Brokers will act as the liaison between you and the government, making it easier for you to comply with complex legislation and avoid customs problems. Add us to your team and we’ll guide you through the customs clearing process and eliminate unnecessary delays and fees.
We can provide expertise on the following U.S. Government agencies’ rules and regulations for clearing imported international cargo:
- 2018 FDA Renewal period begins
- CBP announces COBRA increase
- Organic Labeling Restriction Reminder
- Tariff on goods originating from China in effect July 6, 2018
- Crowley Presented Humanitarian Award by Seamen’s Church Institute (SCI) for Puerto Rico Relief Efforts