Whether you are new to or experienced in international trade, Customized Brokers can provide you with a wide range of individualized customs brokerage services, depending on your needs. Our experienced team can walk you through every step of the process as you import or export your perishable cargo. Here are a few of the specialized customs services we provide to help you clear your cargo fast, 24 hours a day - 7 days a week:
- First-Time Importer Full Setup
- Perishable (produce, seafood and refrigerated cargo) import and Customs clearance services into the U.S.
- Expedited services for perishables awaiting Customs clearance
- Air Asparagus Program
- Fresh & Frozen Seafood Importation Program
- CBP/AQI Clearances
- Fumigation Coordination
- Highly Mobile Actionable Pest (HMAP) refrigerated pest control services (Port Everglades, Fla.)
- Documentation, including:
- FDA Prior Notices
- Importer Security Filling (10+2)
- IT's/T&E's Issued Upon Request
- Inspections Tracking Updates
- Reconciliation Entries
- Transportation Coordination
- Cargo Insurance
- FDA Foreign Facility Registration
For more information about non perishable Customs house brokerage services, see General Cargo Imports.
- Memorial Day Schedule
- CrowleyFresh Hits the Motherload
- As Seen in The Produce News: "CrowleyFresh Kicks into High Gear"
- Introducing CrowleyFresh Cold Storage and Perishables Handling in South Florida
- March Holiday Port Schedule